domingo, 16 de novembro de 2014

Fortress



All my hopes are on you,
Brother!
Nothing left for me,
Only you, no other.

I feel completely alone,
And with a huge load on my shoulders,
Not even one left,
To do what no one in right mind ponders.

I bring a secret that blackens my soul,
My eyes are still petrified,
It's only my fault,
Never justified.

In the room the smell of guilt,
Impregnates my lungs,
A scene was built,
So much grief, so young.

Carefully architected,
Performed with regret,
The inevitable is announced ...

Loud and in good tone,
Now everyone knows ...

Now the corridor has doubled in size,
The walls makes me suffocate,
I guess I never realized,
Until it was too late.

The weight of power,
The loneliness of choice,
Was the blow...the more lower,
That silenced his voice.

Stand up, brother!
We're side by side,
Wrap me in a protective hug,
Calm down my restless mind.

You may never know,
The real significance of this moment,
The time is freezed as snow,
I'm stuck, no movement.

No longer is my destiny at stake,
The proportions are surreal,
It's like a bad dream, but I'm awake,
Trying to discover the meaning of the real.

Real things are happening,
Am I real enough?
That piece of metal shining,
And everyone trying to read my thoughts.

They expect so much of me,
So many decisions to be made,
Tonight is just the beginning,
The first stain on my blade.

Come with me, brother!
I need you so hard,
I can be their hope,
But you are my strength so far.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário