sábado, 8 de novembro de 2014

Zero



Distance of a mere eyelid is what separate,
We took a long time to find ground zero,
But we did it...

There is still time?
He says that we are open to so much more.......

He says: No, it's not too late.......
I know we can give us so much more

If is not too late...

Which side of the bridge is right?
Two sides of one ocean,
Miles away in a straight line.

He says he knows,
The meaning of zero.

Zero is nothing but everything,
It's a fresh start.

Starts now,
A 360 degree turn,
Back to your essence.

Mathematically you can add infinite,
To infinity.

Zero vector,
What starts,
Ends in the same place.
Force.
But  impossible movement,
He crosses the bridge
Which still runs parallel
Across the town.

Mental map,
Of sentimental things,
Written in blue ink.

Dead words,
Loose in the wind,
Do not ever come back,
They find their own way...

He wants to prove to me,
There is a zero vector in this story.
I tell him that I don't believe.
Even though... 
I know,
Nothing in my world...
Will make sense without it...
Will make sense without him...




.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário